Kevin as a receptionist on The Office was way more iconic than his chilli scene, don't @ me.
1. When Jacqueline mistook Kimmy's furniture for stairs in The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
"It was hilarious to see how she behaved in a small, one-storey residence."
2. When Santiago and Diaz debated whether or not a claimant should take a settlement from her assaulter to protect her career or prosecute him instead in Brooklyn Nine Nine.
View this video on YouTubeFox / NBC / Via youtube.com
"The fact that this was directed by Stephanie Beatriz (Diaz) makes it that much better."
5. When the girls tried to put out a fire in Derry Girls.
"If you watch closely, you can see Orla trying to blow out the fire in the background."
7. When Moira surprised Alexis at her graduation in Schitt's Creek.
10. When Gob tried to throw Michael's letter into the ocean and failed miserably in Arrested Development.
"It’s a little bit of physical comedy that has me cackling every time."
11. When Arabella cleared out her old belongings from under the bed in I May Destroy You.
"It was such a powerful way for her to start coming to terms with all the experiences she'd 'buried', and the ultrasound changed the whole series for me."
13. When Shary Bobbins came for Lisa in The Simpsons.
"For weeks after my brother and I first saw that episode, we kept saying the quote 'Lisa, don’t sit in front of the telly like a fly stuck in a toffee' and then laughing hysterically."
15. When Number Five ran from Hazel and Cha Cha in Umbrella Academy.
"The Queen song playing in the background is just *chef’s kiss*."
19. When Penelope figured out that the real reason Elena was so frustrated was because her father hadn't accepted her sexuality in One Day At A Time.
"It added so much depth to both of their characters."
20. When Dean needed to drink some coffee in Supernatural before he can even talk about his case.
The WB, The CW
"This moment is so small, but so relatable."
21. When Stephen from Bad Education showed up to his school prom in drag.
"I love this scene because Stephen decided his enjoyment was way more important that everyone else's judgement."
22. When Jean realised she was pregnant in Sex Education.
"Everyone was talking about was the voicemail cliffhanger, but no one seems to care about this. What’s she going to do? Will she tell Otis and Jakob? So many questions!"
24. When Nandor, Nadja, and Laszlo tried to think of ten emails to send after believing they’ve been cursed via a chain email in What We Do In The Shadows.
View this video on YouTubeFX / Via youtu.be
"A special shout-out to the response they get from the mailer “demon” after Nadja emails 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."
25. When Trinity K. Bonet aced the comedy challenge in RuPaul's Drag Race.
"She had been so down on herself before that challenge, so it was great to see her nail the task and feel great about her performance."